Why We Are Different
Bella Aura combines a serum and cream to formulate unique, natural, multi- purpose Emulsions for today's skin care needs.
Serums are concentrated blends that include an extraordinary complex of energizing vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. The molecules in serum are smaller, thereby penetrating deeper into the skin to give better results. Serums will only moisturize to minimal degree; therefore, you have to use a moisturizer as well.
Creams are typically made of water or oil and their moisturizing action may not contain active ingredients. The molecules in creams are larger and will not penetrate the skin as far as a serum will.
Emulsion is a water based moisturizer with oil. It is lightweight and quickly absorbs into the deepest layers of your skin, leaving no greasy residue. An emulsion has the ability to maintain hydration levels and prevent moisture loss from your skin’s surface. It is beneficial for all skin types, including people with oily skin, as it is a water base and does not cause pore clogging.
Our superior dual action emulsion formulas are loaded with:
- High Performance Peptides that penetrate the skin more deeply and more effectively.
- Antioxidants to help stop the free radicals that cause oxidative stress in the body.
- Vitamins to Nourish, Replenish Rebalance the skin for a more youthful glow.
- Minerals To boost the skin's Performance.
We combine these essential nutrients and advanced science with natural active ingredients that contain:
- High levels of Hyaluronic Acid to exfoliate the old cells and replenish new cells.
- Elastin Boosters that minimize your lines and maximize a youthful appearance.
- Collagen to improve and retain elasticity and firmer skin texture.
Bella Aura skin care has created a line of five multi-purpose products that are suitable for all skin types. Our skin care packaging uses unique dark violet glass bottles designed for natural formulations. These airless pump bottles protect sensitive and natural products from excessive exposure to air, thus increasing the product shelf life up to 15 % more.