Gentle Purifying Cleanser
- Ref: 628451967002
Discover the ancient secret of radiant looking skin with Bella Aura's 3 in1 Gentle Purifying Cleanser.
Beautiful skin starts here. This exclusive blend of exotic botanical oils cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture barrier.
This unique pure and gentle emulsion has an exquisite combination of Kamilah blend oils containing Argan, Fig de Barbary, Neroli and Nigella. The revolutionary formula is loaded with vitamin E which bursts as a foaming cleanser with vitamin B complex to help exfoliate, replenish and protect the skin’s moisture barrier as well as vitamin C to purify and detox with anti-oxidants. The essential fatty acids, Omega 3,6 and 9 provide the protective benefits for a stronger healthier looking skin.
This remarkable emulsion also contains minerals such as potassium, calcium, selenium, zinc, iron, magnesium, beta- carotene and amino acids. These components have been shown to be highly effective in helping to reduce impurities and optimizing the skin’s appearance
I absolutely love the Gentle Purifying Cleanser! In just one or two squirts, I get a light, foamy lather that cleans my skin thoroughly. It removes my makeup in a snap and it leaves my skin feeling silky, soft and hydrated. I’ve tried other cleaners, but nothing compares to the effectiveness of this product. I would highly recommend this cleanser for anyone who wants a real deep clean and sumptuous feel on their skin.
Lorraine, Belleville, On
I've been using the gentle purifying cleanser and daily moisturizer and my skin has changed for the better my pores are refined and skin is more clear , hydrated and I have an amazing glow. I am extremely happy that I have found Bella Aura and I will recommend it to everyone I know.
I've been so impressed with the cleanser. After applying it to my moist skin (face and neck) it lathers up to almost a cream - not soapy at all. My skin drinks it in absorbing the natural nutrients. I take a moist natural sponge and wipe off the lather. My face feels refreshed and clean like I've just stepped out of a natural pool at the base of a sparkling fresh waterfall in a tropical rainforest. I feel ready for a great night sleep or I feel like I can take on the day. Come what may it's truly out of this world!!
Sent from my iPad from me, Lynne. Cheers!
I am in love with the cleanser. I have literally never found a cleanser that cleanses, detoxes and moisturizes in the same time. I am sure I'll be buying your products for the rest of my life!
Love love love the cleanser, gently cleans the skin and nourishes it with all the vitamins and minerals. It's just amazing thank you Bella aura.
- Gently cleanses the skin without stripping its own moisture
- Helps skin detox from visible effects that accumulate during the day, purifying and refinishing skin's surface, reducing visible signs of aging.
- Replenishes skin with rich, nourishing moisture to keep it soft, smooth and comfortable.
- Supercharges skin with vitamins and re- strengthening minerals
- A velvety smooth texture that doesn’t contain harsh soap
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate
- Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil
- Nigella Sativa Seed Oil
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid
- 1,2 Hexanediol
NOT INCLUDED IN BELLA AURA GENTLE PURIFYING CLEANSER
- DEA( diethanolamine),MEA( Monoethanolamine)& TEA ( triethanolamine)
- DMDM ( diazolidinyl urea, imidazolidinyl urea,methenamine and quarter ism-15)
- PEG compounds
- Alcohol, Isopropyl(SD-40)
- FD&C color Pigments
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Mineral oil
- Polyethylene Glycol( PEG)
- Propylene Glycol (PG) and Butylene Glycol
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate ( SLS) & Sodium Laureth Sulfate ( SLES )
- Para- Aminobenzoic( PABA)
- Silicone-derived emollients
- Begin by washing your hands (you don't want all of the grease, germs from your hands on your face, do you?), and if you have on any eye makeup, remove it before you begin to cleanse.
- Wet your face completely with warm water, pump a few drop of the cleanser onto your fingertips, and massage the cleanser into your skin about 30 second to a minute in a small and gentle circular motions.
- Ensure that dirt and makeup are removed by using a soft cloth when you rinse. In addition, if you gently scrub in small circles, the cloth also acts as a light exfoliant! Also, don't forget to rinse your neck, hairline, and the nooks on either side of your nose.
- Finish by splashing your face with cool water, not too cold so you don't shock your face, or close your pores. Then pat your skin dry with a soft and clean towel.
- External use only, keep out of eyes.
You must be logged in to write a review.