5 Simple Steps to Reduce Wrinkles
Healthy and youthful looking skin requires more support than just using a product in a package. To have the luminous glow that you enjoyed in your younger years involves improving your skin from the inside out.
Proper skin care mean being more connected to your natural environment and the benefits derived from proper nutrition, fruits, vegetables, and of course, plenty of water to flush out excessive toxins. Here is a sampling of some things that you can do in your everyday routine to enhance your inner being while improving your outer skin for a more revitalized radiance.
1. You skin routine should include a variety of vitamins to diminish the signs of aging. These essential vitamins include Vitamins A-E-C-B complex-F-D-K, minerals, and the essential Omegas 3-6-9 fatty acids.
2. Consuming “Green Tea” provides you with plenty of rich antioxidants that help fight against environmental damage to your cells. Green tea also offers the benefits of detoxifying, cleansing, refreshing and hydrating your skin so it looks its best.
3. Start off your day with some blueberries on your cereal or in a rich, delicious smoothie. Blueberries are known to prevent long-term cell damage with powerful antioxidants to fight the negative effects of free radicals. Other fruits like strawberries, kiwi and guava have the distinction of preventing free radical damage while stimulating collagen production, and they’re loaded with vitamin C.
4. If you love chocolate milk, this indulgence is just for you since dark chocolate milk is flavonoid-rich, thereby increasing blood flow to skin tissue, improving skin hydration and decreasing roughness and scaling.
5. You know that fish is good for you, but did you know that wild salmon is fortified with Omega 3. Omega 3 replenishes the lipids in your skin to reduce inflammation at the cellular level and prevent dry scaly skin, redness and acne.
To help reduce wrinkles, indulge yourself in a healthy regimen of vitamins, minerals, green tea, fruits, dark chocolate and salmon to minimize the signs of aging. Not only will you feel better on the inside, you’ll enjoy a more youthful, radiant appearance.